[dmarc-discuss] Introduction

Nick Gustavsson nick at omnilert.com
Wed Jun 6 16:09:40 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Nick
Gustavsson and I am the CTO of Omnilert, LLC. (www.omnilert.com). We send
allot of emails to registered users on behalf of our customers as part of
our Emergency Notification Services and email spoofing can be a major
issue. We have been using SPF for a good while and implemented DKIM last
year. I just learned about DMARC less that 2 weeks ago and love it. I would
like to thank all of you who have already contributed so much.

With customers in K-12, Higher Education, Corporate, Goverment, Military to
name the big ones, it is my goal to push DMARC and its use of SPF/DKIM to
our customers to provide a trusted email delivery mechanism. I am sure that
today most of them have no idea where to even start.

Thank you again and I look forward to participating in the group.

Sincerely,

Nick

--
Nick Gustavsson