[dmarc-discuss] lua script to DMARC process email with momentum-receiving

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Sun Jun 3 16:14:52 PDT 2012

We have decided to release publicly  the lua script we are building for DMARC for momentum-receiving.

It may not be complete, it may make the world disappear, it may not follow the specs, but here it is.

Please send me comments, bugs, patch, etc…

I understand it is of limited usability as it requires a specific MTA, but lua is easy to read, and may be something for other coders to bootstrap their implementation or compare it

There are some parts still missing, mainly reporting. This will come in due time.

I would say some of our goals are:

  1.  help the community to adopt DMARC more easily and faster
  2.  Ensure our processing of emails with DMARC is conform
  3.  Help prepare for the interop event

https://github.com/linkedin/dmarc-msys

Bugs are my own making ;)