[dmarc-discuss] Include statement in DMARC DNS record

Jesper Knudsen jkn at scanmailx.com
Fri Jun 1 12:32:07 PDT 2012

To the best of my knowledge a CNAME with underscore is not allowed hence I
cannot make a CNAME _dmarc.customerdoamin.com pointing to something that
might have our default DMARC TXT record e.g _dmarc.scanmailx.com.

Maybe I am slow here Friday evening, but I cannot see how a CNAME will help
me "dynamically" changing DMARC record parameters for my customers domains.