[arc-discuss] [dmarc-discuss] A bit quiet?

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Thu Nov 26 11:01:17 PST 2015

On 2015-10-29 10:49, Shal Farley via arc-discuss wrote:
> Hence the need for deliverability monitoring, as Roland points out.
>
> That is, if you (the list operator) have the manpower to salt the world's mailbox providers with test accounts to monitor. Even if limited to the systems identified by the list service's outbound mail logs, that could get daunting.
>
> If that's not already a service for hire, maybe it should be. Probably more useful than just listing who does and who does not examine ARC headers.

I'm not sure how useful it will be anyway, with all the large providers
making filtering decisions based on individual recipient's behaviour.

You can certainly get a rough idea of what is going on, but all of the
past mail sent to the aforementioned test account and the way the "user"
acts toward that (or doesn't) will impact future deliverability to that
one mailbox in a way that may not reflect on other mailboxes.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/